Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 51 & 52: Day 3 & 4 of Juice Feast

Tuesday - Day 51: Day 3 of Juice Feast

morning: one mason jar of 1 stalk of celery, 4 carrots, cucumbers, yellow squash, zucchini, apple
afternoon: ginger root, 2 stalks of celery, 1/2 head of red cabbage, green pepper, apple, zucchini, sprinkled salt and pepper
evening: one mason jar of 2 tomatoes, carrot, celery stalk, ginger root, horseradish root, cilantro, garlic clove, cayenne pepper
1/2 mason jar of watermelon juice; 1 teaspoon of flaxseed oil

result: 2 poops
the afternoon brew was good at first, but then half way through it was disgusting. I had about 1/4 of it left and I just couldnt finish. But it was the most beautiful deep purple!

I was at journal orientation again in front of tons of free food. The food looked good but I was not tempted at all. It was when I got home, took a nap and got up that I really wanted solid food. But then I started juicing stuff for tomorrow and lost my appetite while sampling the new juices.

Im kind of worried for tomorrow because of how often I need to go pee. For work Im going to various prisons to visit clients. I really do no want to use prison toilets =/ EEk! Ill report back.
Sleep is back to normal. Energy level the same. Not feeling weak or hungry at all. Went on the scale and lost about 2-3 pounds. But Im feeling good! Doing a 5 day or 7 day feast wont be an issue. Ill go as long as the produce lasts. ... few hours later. EEEK! night time turned into hardness and contemplated quitting!

Wednesday- Day 52: Day 4 of Juice Feast
morning
: 3/4 of one mason jar of 2 beets, 2 apples, spinach, cucumber, fennel, lemon
afternoon: 3/4 of one mason jar of cucumber, romaine, lemon and apple
evening: 1/2 of a mason jar of carrot, cilantro, ginger, lime, pears -> damn did this thing have a kick to it! I probably put way too much ginger.

result: 1 poo
cravings: omg mcdonalds, burger king!! bad bad bad

So today were prison visits so I nursed my juices instead of downing them like I normally do in hopes of not needing to piss so badly. It kinda worked. Im also getting cramps - feels like im on my period?

I feel rested when I wake up. Even today when I had to get up at 4:30 am! The mornings and afternoons are easy - its only night time that kills me and I want solid food. The key word here is want. Im not hungry or anything I just want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment