Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 42, and Day 43

Day 42: Sunday
morning: chive nut cheese on onion bread with tomato, red pepper and onion
afternoon: cashews, pepitas, cucumber/carrot/apple juice!, cookie
evening: zucchini and squash pasta with marinated mushrooms, onions, peppers and tomatoes mixed with "ranch" dressing; cookie; onion bread with chive nut cheese; watermelon

result: 2 poops

Day 43: Monday
morning: chive nut cheese on onion bread with tomato
afternoon: handful of movie popcorn =/. it was Mindy's Bday and we went to the movies and she treated herself to some and I also had a handful.
evening: "hamburger" on onion bread with tomato, spinach and raw cheddar cheese; raw corn on the cob; raw cheddar, watermelon

result: 2 poops


I would also like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEREDITH!!!!!!!!!!! I am so grateful to have you in my life, leading and mentoring me on this path!! Have an awesome 9! birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment