Monday, August 23, 2010

Day 50: Day 2 of Juice Feast

Monday - Day 50: Day 2 of Juice Feast

morning: one mason jar of 5 cucumbers, 2 limes, 1/2 bunch of cilantro, 2 apples juice
afternoon: one mason jar of cucumbers, apples, carrots juice with pumpkin spice sprinkled in
evening: one mason jar of 3 cucumbers, romaine head, lemon, and 2 apples.
1/2 mason jar of watermelon juice; 1 teaspoon of flaxseed oil

result: 2 poops

(pics of juice see below: one of the yellow juices, one of the green juices)

Last night I went back to the restless sleep and vivid dreams. Vivid dreams sure are creepy!! But regardless I got up refreshed at 6 am. I started making some onion bread and rejuvelac so once I get off this feast I can have some of my favorite solid raw food.

Around 8 am I went into school to help out with journal orientation. I packed the cooler with two juices I made last night. While the journal had tons of pastries and bagels for breakfast and pizza and salad for lunch I had my juices. It actually wasnt bad at all. I didnt have any cravings or feel hungry at all. The juices were satisfying. My pumpkin spice juice was like a dessert!

I got home around 3ish and made my next 3 juices for tomorrow. After juicing I wasnt really hungry. So around 6 pm I had the third concoction. This one was suggested by Meredith. It really was delicious and refreshing!! I finished off the night with some watermelon juice. I love this stuff.

I have to say that during the day I am totally fine. Its night time that is difficult. Especially when I chill out and watch some TV. I want to nom on something solid. Overall though I feel normal. Not weak or deprived. I would say energy level is the same. Im peeing TONS. Im a bit concerned about this for my Wednesday schedule.

cravings: cashews (I totally cheated on Day 1 and had a handful ;( - but i was good today!)

No comments:

Post a Comment