Monday, August 9, 2010

DAY 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41!

Day 36: Monday
morning: raspberries, my parents homemade raw pickles
afternoon: cream cheese on onion bread with tomato, cherries, homemade potato chips
evening: cream cheese on onion bread with tomato, raw sharp cheddar cheese from local coop, cherries, cheesecake

result: 1 poo

yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Meredith just posted on her blog how to make this AWESOME delicious cheesecake. Go check it out!!





Day 37: Tuesday

morning: green berry smoothie with almond milk
afternoon: "chicken burger" on onion bread, guacamole, tomatoes; watermelon, cherries
evening: 2 onion breads with "cream cheese" and tomato; cheesecake

result: 2 poops

Last night I also made some onion bread! It is dehydrating away at the moment. I took it out on Wednesday and it came out AWESOME. I rule.

So I am definitely seeing detoxes from my one day binge. Besides those headaches Im getting weird stuff coming out of my bellybutton. ewww, right?

Day 38: Wednesday
morning: cherries
afternoon: mixed salad, watermelon, 1/2 of a cookie
evening: "wrap" with onion, red pepper, nut cheese and guacamole; cheesecake; onion bread with cheese and tomato

result: 2 poops

Day 39: Thursday
morning: green berry smoothie
afternoon: tomato, onion and cucumber in olive oil, cherries, watermelon, cookie
evening: 3 onion breads with cheese, tomato, pepper, onion; cheesecake; cookie; a sample of crackers

result: 2 poops

Last night I also finished making my chive nut cream cheese!! Im going to eat some tonight. It is sooo easy to make too! Go to Meredith's website to read the recipe. yummmm.

Day 40: Friday
morning: green berry smoothie
afternoon: mixed spring salad, watermelon, cookie
evening: 3 onion bread with nut cheese, red pepper, onion and tomato; cheesecake

result: 2 poops

Day 41: Saturday
morning: onion bread with nut cheese
afternoon: cucumber/carrot/apple juice!; wrap with avacado, nut cheese and tomato; cookie
evening: raw corn on a cob with coconut oil as butter; cheesecake; onion bread with nut cheese

result: 2 poops

I also weighed myself! I have officially lost 10 pounds since going raw 41 days ago. Woooo! Its exciting because I am eating like a fat kid and still losing weight. I am officially obsessed with the onion bread and chive nut cheese that I have made. I cannot stop eating it! yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 comment:

  1. Daria... you rock, I know I keep leaving comments that say "you rock" but seriously... you rock!

    Keep rocking it :o)

    ReplyDelete