Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 9 -tuesday


morning: grapefruit, pecans

afternoon: red pepper/carrot/avocado soup, orange

evening: zucchini pasta (see picture)

dessert: maple pecan pie smoothie



Today I had major cravings for pizza. Oh man just typing that makes me want to nom on some now. But yea, besides that all is good. My scale says I even lost 5 pounds. Seems like a lot for only 9 days. But ill take it.

I found this pecan smoothie recipe the other day and finally had time to make it. SO DELISH.


MAPLE PECAN PIE SMOOTHIE:
Ingredients:
1 cup raw pecans soaked for 2 hours or more
2 cups filtered water
2 frozen bananas
2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
2 tsp natural vanilla extract
1/2 tsp cinnamon
pinch Celtic sea salt

Just throw it all into the blender and YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment