Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 3

afternoon: grapefruit, cherries
evening: 2 onion breads with nut cheese and cherry tomatoes, peppers, and olives for toppings
snack: some green juice! (cucumber, apple, lemon, celery, carrot), blueberries

So the past two days I have had a pretty hectic schedule and havent had the time to think about what Im eating and feeling. Today Im at home working on motions all day and had a wtf moment. I had no idea what to make for dinner lol. This is the worst part about being raw. The planning. Sucks!

I couldnt sleep at all last night. My mind was going a million miles an hour. I remember when I initially went raw that my sleeping patterns changed a bit.

I did feel a little weak earlier tonight but that was due to the fact that I was obsessively writing and not eating anything. My body is probably going into a shock from all the healthy stuff im putting in as recently it was nothing but junk.

No comments:

Post a Comment